Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I SEE GRACE


I SEE GRACEJan 17, '08 10:10 PM

When I look to the Cross....  I See

How Beautiful the work of Jesus is. How Perfect His work is. How Awesome our Lord is.. How Precious and Quality the Blood of Jesus that shed for us on the CROSS....

and... Jesus said "IT IS FINISHED!!!" and finally rested His head on the Cross in loving you, redeeming you, healing you, prospering you, justify you in all things.... 

Hallelujah! Glory!! Glory!! Thank you Jesus!!

Do you love Him after knowing how much He had DONE on the CROSS for you?

That is amazing Grace!!

Our Jesus now Glorified sitted at the right hand of our Heavenly Daddy.... Hallelujah! Glory!

I SEE GRACE....

I SEE LOVE....

I SEE GLORY!!! 

How about you?? What do you see??

No comments:

Post a Comment